Monday 15 September 2014

Suddenly

Long time no see,BLOG.It's holiday for a week.That is the PROBLEM.Actually it is not like a holiday at all.Students' of SLISS or SEMEKAR(my school has changed name.p/s it does not sound good at all) probably stress with their homeworkS.Too many homeworkS.I supposed to do my homework right now.Three down a FEW more.I am doing an essay for English.I don't have any idea right now.HELP ME!..Terms and condition for writting an essay.First,120 words only.Second,any tittle of essay.That's all.The problem is Idon;t know what to write about,I cannot write an essay in 120 words!!!(I am hearing song for inspiration).
My teacher said who is a blogger maybe don't have a problem.actually it's not.
The only prolem is how can I write an essay in 120 words???Once I have an idea,I will  never stop writing those amazing ideas..That's all for now.Later I wil catch up with you my dear blog.
GOT TO WRITE AN ESSAY:)(pretend to be happy)..hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment