Tuesday 29 July 2014

'HAPPY EID'

Today is 2 syawal.I am busy with celebrating HARI RAYA with my family.As usual,these activites were alwaays done by muslims before celebrating HARI RAYA,which was prepared RENDANG,LEMAK,NASI IMPIT,KUIH RAYA and the most important is (FOR CHILDREN) DUIT RAYA.Did you know how much did I get on the first syawal???------------------------It was SECRET.hahahahaha..GOTCHA. Seriously its secret.(I am having toughness this time with my bracelet that made me so hard to type.)We all get dressed very pretty and get ready to SOLAT HARI RAYA.Then,we selfie all the time.Its time to lucky draw..The game was presented by my relatives.The one who lucky get the extra DUIT RAYA.But, I did'nt get it.
This one of the selfie tme..That;s all for this time
BYE,HAPPY EID GUYS:0

No comments:

Post a Comment