Saturday 26 July 2014

'NIGHTY NIGHT'

I've just return from my hometown afew hours ago.It was very tiring but happy ending.Only my two little sisters stayed there.The rest go back home.Having headache since this afternoon.We went for shopping and it needs 4 hours to shop for shoes,clothes and others,....IT WAS VERY TIRING.I just drank mineral water for my 'SAHUR'.I did'nt expected my mom wanted to go for a short shopping ut its not actually.For me,when she enters the shopping mall,she began to search her victims from my mom.It was very crowded.I thought they were already in their hometown working on ketupat or something else.AAAAHHHHH!!!!.I regret all of these.I will never asked my mom for shopping agin..Because of that I got the headache until right now.It was a torture for me.I break fast with pizza today at my granny home..It was very delicious.After I performed Maghrib I went to semenyih to visit my other granny there,before we reached there,we stopped at Bangi to bought robe for my granny..It was more crowded than in ALAMANDA.My father's air con car are not working very well.It was hot in there and we were dying for water..We stopped at granny home for a little while only.we went home at around 10:30 p.mI was very sleepy but ithought we wre heading to home but actually its not.we were headind to a cafe to have a supper.I am full enough to eat.I just ate half from my dished.At 11:40 p.m then, we were heading to home finally.I am happy because I got  new clothes for hari raya and my phone is back..They said,I need to change the battery because it doesn't worked anymore..I miss my phone so much..
ANOTHER TIRING,TORTURING, HAPPY ENDING
THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment