Friday 25 July 2014

long time no see..now there is alot that I wanted to write about.It was about school..I studied at a boarding school..It was the fasting month and there were alot of activities were held..that what makes the school were very interesting.There were "IFTAR JAMAIE"in the classroom with parents and the class teacher..All of us enjoyed that time..ORKID is the name of my class..I heart orkiddians."THE GRAND IFTAR JAMAIE" were held fews days after SARANA .
EID was just around the corner everyone busy.I help my mother..What am i talking about right now??? doesnt makes any sense
Okay this is the real one.Tonight I am chat with my old friend and my simpang's friend(a school name)I am very happy my old friend still remember me.Right now Iam chatting with my simpang's friend.We don't know what we were talking about.Talking about weird things.Actually, there were nothing with us..just enjoying the night.Her birthday also just around the corner.Actually their birthdayy was in the same date.Iam happy I am chatting with my besties..never getting bored with them.This what we called FRIENDSHIP.I like this word 'FRIENDSHIP','IMAGINATION','MUSIC',
'UNITY','TRUST'.These was my favourite words.I don't know why I am interested with these words??
'FRIENDSHIP'
FRIENDSHIP for me it means someone who close with us othr than our family.It was important when we all in school especially.FRIENDSHIP were everywhere.FRIENDSHIP makes people feel overwhelmed.That was what I thought.FRIENDSHIP sometimes can be dangerous sometimes it was important.What can be dangerous was when we argued with our besties.That was the worst thing actually.Sometimes it can be fixed but it can be enemies too.That's why it's important to us to avoid misunderstanding between our friends.TRUST your friend and always support her to do the right things.Always help your friends when needed but still need to be careful.Hoping they will not TRICK you.That's what friends do.Hanging out with them was the best thing,WISH their birthday although there is no present.It stills worth it.Make them feel special by yourself.It was modern time.We can wish them in FACEBOOK,TWITTER and others.They will be happy by only got wishes from friends.See,they will feel that they still exist,no one ignore them.

p/s ;I like this post very much.The best that I've ever posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment