Saturday 26 July 2014

'MORNING MUSIC'

 I woke up early this morning.As usual ,I helped my mother.I Started my day with music..I am appreciater of ART and MUSIC.I am proud with that..I like music and art but noot so good in art..I like to DRAW what I am thinking or feel that time..when I got the idea I start looking for a piece of paper and a pencil or pen.You can look those in my facebook.I am still sleepy but that fine to me.status right now-listening to ROYALS.I don't like that song really.NOw I listening to 5SOS.THis is the right one.I DEDICATED THIS SONG TO YOU ,THE ONE WHO NEVER SEES THE TRUTH,THAT I CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR HURT HEARTBREAK GIIRL...HOLD YOU TIGHT STRAIGHT TO THE DAYLIGHT,I'M RIGHT HERE WHEN YOU GONNA REALISE THAT I;M YOUR CURE,HEARTBREK GIRL.
The chorus part in every song was the best and the most memorable.(i told I am and appreciater of music.!!!!#love this moment.


   WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THESE PICTURES???NICE ISN'T.That's all for today..I don't know what to talk about.I will search for you guys later.BYE,VERY WELL SOON:p

No comments:

Post a Comment